The Studio Danielle pre-competitive team is geared toward dancers who:
- are new to the competitive scene and
- have the potential and drive to take the stage as a competitor.
Dancers who join the pre-competitive team are part of the competitive team, but not on a full-time basis. Level is determined by age and ability.
Pre-competitive Team Requirements (per season)
- 1 week of intensive dance camp
- Minimum of 3 training classes
- Minimum of 2 competitive dance routines
- 3-4 competitions per year (generally locally based)
- Minimum of 1 dance examination in jazz, ballet and/or tap (extra classes are required to prepare for each exam)
- 2 fundraising activities
Learn more about the Studio Danielle’s pre-competitive team.