The Studio Danielle competitive team is for advanced and/or extremely talented dancers who have demonstrated they are ready to compete.
Dancers become part of the competitive team on a full-time basis. Level is determined by age and ability.
Competitive Dance Team Requirements (per season)
- 1 week of intensive dance camp
- Minimum 3-5 training classes (2-3 evenings per week, plus Saturdays)
- Minimum of 2 competitive routines
- 3-4 competitions per year (many out-of-town)
- 1-3 examinations in jazz, ballet and/or tap (extra classes are required to prepare for each exam)
- 2 fundraising activities